PART I.- BASIC TECHNIQUES OF ANALYSIS OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
STRATEGIC PLANNING, POLICY EVALUATION, COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS, EFFICIENCY ANALYSIS, INPUT-OUTPUT TABLES, SOCIAL ACCOUNTING MATRICES, INEQUALITY MEASURES, PROGRESSIVE MEASURES, ECONOMIC-FINANCIAL DIAGNOSIS OF PUBLIC ENTITIES, OTHER TECHNIQUES
PART II.- STUDIES OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
STRATEGIC PUBLIC LIABILITY PLANS, PUBLIC PROGRAM EVALUATION, ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES, EFFICIENCY STUDIES, REDISTRIBUTIVE EFFECTS STUDIES, PROGRESSIVE STUDIES, FISCAL BALANCES, FINANCIAL REBUILDING PLANS, OTHER STUDIES AND REPORTS.
This line includes services to meet the needs of companies in economic and financial issues with a holistic view of the business.
Among the services we provide are:
Development of growth projections
- Elaboration of projections of economic growth trends and the main indicators at national, regional or sectoral level.
Estimation of demand with economic-financial modeling
- Design of a computer program to estimate the demand for its products in different scenarios and measure the impact it will have on profits, changes in the exchange rate, GDP, among others.
Valorisation of assets
Preparation of financial analysis for the listing of assets, as well as financial instruments to be developed in the market.
Evaluation of projects
Analysis of the private and social profitability of a project, as well as the best way to finance it, according to own and private costs. Includes WACC calculation.
It includes the development of financial statement analysis tools in order to identify deficiencies in financial management, alternatives to improve the financing structure and calibration of payment capacity under different scenarios.
Identification of the main risks of the company, such as operating, credit, liquidity and market. It includes a reengineering of the company in processes, human resources and forms of financing with the purpose of mitigating the risks.
- Identification of the financial advisory needs of the company’s stakeholders according to priorities.
- Definition of financial goals, preparation of financial baseline and recommendations for achievement of goals. This work allows the elaboration of strategies of impact in organizational climate, business reputation and development of new products for the company.
- Other economic and financial studies